We do a lot, with very little.
Everyone knows how special a book is, even more so if rare. All our books are rare. And there will always be a need for quality printed material to be distributed and studied traditionally.
If you also feel the burden of the Publishing Ministry, we’d like to ask for your help. Please consider a one-time or monthly donation to the book work. We put money to good use! Here is a list of our current projects and needs:
- Restore God’s Books, Restore God’s People. This is our operations fund. Excess monies go to spec printing and transcription.
- The Rare Adventist Book Project Acquisition Fund. Help us acquire rare texts so we can return them to print and to the public. We’re rebuilding the Leaves-Of-Autumn Catalog right now.
- Okidata C941e Printer We’re raising money for a new production printer or Print-On-Demand. We have some time, but still really need your help!
- Help Us Find Amazing History in Old Newspapers. Our researchers need access to some archives…
- General donations:
- PayPal https://www.paypal.me/SouthernWork
- PapPal Email: email@example.com.
- Check/Money Order (please don’t send large amounts in cash.) Make payable To: RemnantEDU and mail to
RemnantEDU P. O. Box 7 Jackson, SC 29831-0007
Donate A Book or Manuscript To The Rare Adventist Book Project
Mail to RemnantEDU’s regular address, and if you want the item returned after our non-destructive scanning process, please include the address to return it to, or mark “keep”.
Volunteer With Rare Adventist Book Project
If you have proofreading skills and time let’s talk immediately, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give, And It Shall Be Given Unto You;
“…good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” Luke 6:37-38